We Sell

full-display-sold
Camp House

Camp House, situated in the centrally located Yandell Street, is a home that is steeped in Goldfields History. This is one of the original homes, dating back to 1854, when it was built for Captain Bull, Commissioner of the Goldfields. At that time the house  and office of the Commissioner was on land that overlooked the Camp Reserve, the busy hub of Goldfields administration. Today it remains a short stroll to the Reserve and through to the railway station and the central township hub.

Advertisements